Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New movie by James Cameron - Battle Angel Alita

Started by Zetsu, February 28, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Please watch it if you guys have the chance, it's a remake of a very old Japanese manga from 1990.  ac_drinks

">
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"Please watch it if you guys have the chance, it's a remake of a very old Japanese manga from 1990.  ac_drinks

">

The trailer is not boring.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"It looks violent Zetsu.

It really depends on how you see it, tbh they've already reduced the violence from the original manga 100% to only about 20% in the movie remake.  For anyone that is a scifi-fantasy/action fan it's a must watch.  ac_cool

Vancouver

How to train your dragon 3 hidden world was good. A wonderful ending to the series that leaves room for a future trilogy.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It looks violent Zetsu.

It really depends on how you see it, tbh they've already reduced the violence from the original manga 100% to only about 20% in the movie remake.  For anyone that is a scifi-fantasy/action fan it's a must watch.  ac_cool

I know my son would like it..

But, do I want him to see it.....he'll be fourteen soon.

ac_umm

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Please watch it if you guys have the chance, it's a remake of a very old Japanese manga from 1990.  ac_drinks

">

It was better than the first trailer, but at the same time the full movie is even cooler.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

">

It was better than the first trailer, but at the same time the full movie is even cooler.  ac_drinks
Have you already seen it or are you going to see it Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"How to train your dragon 3 hidden world was good. A wonderful ending to the series that leaves room for a future trilogy.

It's hard to find a bad CG movie these days, but will definitely watch it with my parents when I have time, a nice recommendation.  ac_cool

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'd hate to be her optometrist!!!

Lol  :001_tongue: , I know you're not a fan of most super hero or action films, but this one will not disappoint.  :wink:

Gaon

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"How to train your dragon 3 hidden world was good. A wonderful ending to the series that leaves room for a future trilogy.

I never saw those movies. I have a bit of a bias against computer-animated action movies. Maybe, I should give this movie a chance.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

I've watched it at the theatres yesterday, even drag my mom and dad with me to watch with me and they enjoyed it, lol.  It might be a bit violent in some ways, but still suitable for a family to watch.

Anonymous

">

I've watched it at the theatres yesterday, even drag my mom and dad with me to watch with me and they enjoyed it, lol.  It might be a bit violent in some ways, but still suitable for a family to watch.
We plan to see a movie together soon, so I will take your recommendation into consideration.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Vancouver

">

I might go watch it some time. Have enough scene points for a free movie. I go all out on the popcorn and drink. They charge a dollar for butter and another dollar for extra butter. It's worth it.
Time is malleable

Print
User actions